A Well-Qualified Candidate
Elected Experience or
Legal / Judicial Experience
- Appointed, Clark County Commission on Aging 2018; elected Vice-Chair 2019,
elected Chair 2020.
- Middle-Class Alliance, Elected Chair 2016.
- Candidate, County Council District 2, 2015.
- Two Master’s Degrees, Bachelor’s Degree, University of Michigan, 1981-1982.
- Walled Lake Western (MI) High School, 1970s.
Professional / Work Experience
- Now: Project Manager, Otak.
- Previously: C-TRAN Vine Bus Rapid Transit Project Manager; Consulting Senior Transportation Supervisor; Clark County Transportation Manager, 1990s.
“I love Clark County and have been proud to call it my home for 28 years and counting. With many of you, I fought hard to give you a voice in county government by passing the Charter in 2014. I continued supporting the Charter after it passed by leading Charter Chat education forums with former commissioner Betty Sue Morris. Local media and organizations considered me their Charter “go-to person” for questions.
I continue listening to your suggestions about improvements and hear about challenges. I want to represent you at the table when these are discussed.”
Keep your voice in county government. Elect “Charter Chuck” Green for Charter Review Commission.